Friday, December 3, 2010

My Hair is Out of Control

I've been saying this for months, but I have got to get a haircut.

I like having long hair, but "elbow-length" is pushing it.

I mentioned this on Twitter, but I weirded out a baby (she's about a year and half old) with my hair last month. She was playing with my ponytail, so I was like, here--let me take it down so you can see it all--and she just stared at me. Like, "Dude, I don't even know what I'm seeing right now . . . What is happening?" kind of stare. (On the other hand, though, my niece Eliza had a pretty good time using my hair for braiding practice.)

Places I could fit in right now:

Woodstock
Amish Country
The Garden of Eden
The Addams' family mansion:

3 comments:

HollyC said...

I like long hair! And your examples just prove that it is *timeless.*

On the other hand, and I mean this in the most loving way possible:

You have got to get some non-Texas-A&M shirts.

Rachel said...

I have some non-Texas A&M ones, I swear! (Also, that's a basketball one instead of a football one, so it's totally different.)

Craig said...

Have Neal take the scissors to your head.