Sunday, August 12, 2007

Just Because

For no good reason (other than, as previously discussed, his awesomeness) I bring you a couple YouTube Alan Rickman things.

First, a recording of Alan Rickman reading a Shakespearian sonnet set to an Alan Rickman photo montage, with subtitles in English and an Asian language I shall not venture to guess the identity of. (If you're wondering--no, I don't know why this exists.)



And, inevitably, a montage of Alan Rickman to "I'm Too Sexy." Now, I know what you're thinking, but it's actually better done and less salacious than many Alan Rickman tributes out there. (Go ahead, disbelieve me--if you dare.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always believed you and your sister were the only Alan Rickman groupies in the world. I was apparently mistaken.

MacKenzie said...

The I'm too sexy montage was very well done which makes me happy because I think Alan Rickman is dreamy. I mean, yes, when I think hard about him, I realize that he is old and not really that attractive but then I think harder about him and realize, no, he is so amazing that those things don't matter and he is still sexy. Just maybe not really too sexy for his shirt, he looks better with a shirt.

Rachel said...

I also think that Alan Rickman should wear a shirt. Preferably a couple layers of shirt, in a period costume. Because what's better than Alan Rickman in a costume drama? (Besides, of course, Colin Firth in a costume drama.)

Nancy said...

maybe alan rickman and colin firth in the same costume drama? wait, has that ever happened? because it totally should.

Anonymous said...

The song ("I'm too sexy") fits perfectly! :D
And his voice is so sensual..I could sit and only listen - without seeing him shirtless haha!
But there's also something bout the look in his eyes as Severus Snape.....that makes me go "daym!" ;)