Monday, February 11, 2008

UPDATE . . . about Nothing in Particular.

Hey guys.

So, I know I haven't posted in a while. It's because I'm not feeling very creative.

Why? In large part, because the Wisconsin winter is sucking my very life force out of me. Now, I'm not saying I'm a solar-powered cybot or anything, but it turns out that I do need some sun to keep running. Also, it will not stop snowing for anything. This has the practical side effect of keeping me indoors, away from other humans, but also away from Slidy Roads of Death. Oh, and my internet keeps going out. (I'm writing this from the reference room in the library. I like the reference room best because it's not cold here. I'm so in love with Not Cold right now.)

As I'm sure you can imagine, staying inside feeling blue/internet-deprived is pretty much the anti-recipe for clever blog posts.
Should I think of something to say, provided I am able to access the interwebs at the time, rest assured I'll put it here.
In the meantime, balloon chicken:

2 comments:

Neal Davidson said...

I would like to second my fiance's opinion that the Wisconsin winter does suck, and that the slidy roads of death, are indeed slidy roads of death. Rachel and I now know this by personal experience.(except for the death part)

MacKenzie said...

I feel kinda bad for saying so, but I like that you too are stuck in an awful winter. If all my friends were in Texas living the dream of a barely existent winter, I don't think I could take it.

Also, that is some chicken.