I'm in the library, working on a paper that I need to have finished by Thursday (pages to go: 25. pages down: 0. How . . . usual). I am also drinking a Pepsi (this library is cool like that) and it has one of those contest-y code things: SMNNY SMORK.
Isn't that great? That should be the name of a dimunitive, bumbling fantasy-novel sidekick, or something. Smnny Smork.
Things that might actually be interesting that I intend to blog about soon (but can make no promises on day or time--see the paper page count, above):
Birthday adventures! (I'm 25 now, which I still contend is weird.)
College Jeopardy! (airing this week and next--all I'll say now is that if you tune in and look really closely Monday-Wednesday of next week, you might see me in the audience)
And probably some other stuff. We'll see.
SURPRISE!!!!!!! (if you are as dumb as Toby)
14 hours ago






No comments:
Post a Comment