Tuesday, May 6, 2008

SMORK!

I'm in the library, working on a paper that I need to have finished by Thursday (pages to go: 25. pages down: 0. How . . . usual). I am also drinking a Pepsi (this library is cool like that) and it has one of those contest-y code things: SMNNY SMORK.

Isn't that great? That should be the name of a dimunitive, bumbling fantasy-novel sidekick, or something. Smnny Smork.


Things that might actually be interesting that I intend to blog about soon (but can make no promises on day or time--see the paper page count, above):

Birthday adventures! (I'm 25 now, which I still contend is weird.)

College Jeopardy! (airing this week and next--all I'll say now is that if you tune in and look really closely Monday-Wednesday of next week, you might see me in the audience)

And probably some other stuff. We'll see.

No comments: