Sunday, November 9, 2008

Unflattering

I don't really have anything substantive to say here (I could complain about how well Texas Tech is doing but . . . I just don't have the energy. This is the worst season ever [albeit the Aggies have dramatically improved; you just wouldn't know that from their score today]), I just had to mention: there is a picture of Graham Harrell on espn.com's homepage, and it is terrible.

And I just had to share that in some venue. (I thought about posting it in a "Caption this!" thread on TexAgs, but I was afraid of the answers it would get.)

Nothing against Graham Harrell personally (I've come to realize that I don't actually hate Texas Tech's teams so much, I mostly just loathe their fans. Except for Angela.*) This is just a very bad picture.


*Angela: if you leave the names of some of your Tech friends that you would be willing to vouch for (as in, they don't throw stuff on visiting fans--you know, Coke, batteries, bleachers, goalposts), I will make sure to mentally exempt them as well.

1 comment:

AVH said...

Well, most of my Tech friends were in the band, so we actually have respect for our school and treat visiting teams with respect as well. We also hate the student section almost as much as other schools do. I was yelling some pretty unkind words as morons jumped the rail next to me and stormed the field WHEN THE GAME WASN'T OVER! Morons. They also choose to sing offensive words to our own fight song. That's about the most disrespectful thing you can do to your OWN school! They're a bunch of idiots. I'd say probably just associate with former band members. We may be nerds, but as least we're not morons.

By the way, excellent picture of my good friend Graham. :)