Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Greetings!

Wow, May was a terrible, terrible blogging month for me (tied with December 2008 for worst-ever!). So I'm going to try to do better this month. For my first recuperation post, let's take care of some business. There are things you need to know.

1. CraKenzie had their baby, CraKenzie, jr! (Lucy.)

Look at that sweetie muffin!

2. My friend Nancy started a blog about making fancy cocktails (now appearing in the blog-links sidebar). I haven't tried any yet, because they've all involved fancy tools that I do not possess. (Then again, I don't even own a blender, so there you go.)

3. Maybe I don't have a #3? But here are some entries I plan to hit you with real soon: Friends Season 9, a books & books, some sort of beta of the princess quiz, a tea report, and an account of a Madison adventure we had. Let's see if these plans come to fruition!

No comments: