Monday, April 21, 2008

Good Times

Well, winter and the winter-esque leg of spring seem to be officially over now in Wisconsin (excuse me for a moment while I go knock on all the wood in my apartment).

Yesterday, for the first time this calendar year (and probably for the first time since October? September?) the temperature broke 70. Oh man, it was awesome. And today? It's going to do the same thing again!

A corollary to general weather awesomeness is some particular clothing awesomeness. I bought this shirt off the internet a month or two ago, but it's been tricky to wear because I don't have anything that looks very good underneath it. But today, Dinosaurs on Bikes Shirt will be flying solo!

Good times indeed.

2 comments:

MacKenzie said...

Hopefully Wisconsin is nicer than Utah. Saturday it turned all nice and warm and sunny and gets my hopes up then the yesterday it snowed. Also, I miss wearing cool t-shirts, "Grown-up clothes" aren't as much fun.

Neal Davidson said...

I just want to second Rachel's notion that the weather has been fantastic.