Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Keeping Up With My Correspondence

Dear people in the library who think that it helps when they talk on the phone as long as they duck into a stairwell to do so,

Obvious lesson of the day: when you talk in large, empty spaces with concrete walls? It makes your voice louder.

Sincerely,
Rachel

* * * * * * * *

Dear blonde girl who was talking on her cell phone in full voice while just hanging out in a regular library area,

I am actually a nice person. You received my Icy Glare of Death, which then ratcheted up to Are You Actually a Moron? Glare of Death because you had the misfortune to cross paths with me while I was mentally composing the previous letter.

Also, because you were TALKING ON YOUR CELL PHONE IN THE LIBRARY.

THERE ARE SIGNS EVERYWHERE.

COME ON.

Sincerely,
Rachel

No comments: