Saturday, October 10, 2009

A Rushed Summary

I really want to do my annual Big 12 predictions post, but I let today creep up on me and now I also really want to go to bed. So!

Oke State: loss. I don't care that they're missing guys.

K-State: win. They blow chunks.

Texas Tech: loss.

Iowa State: win. Chunks 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Colorado: I'm much iffier on this one, but I'll go ahead and say . . . win. The entire half of the Big 12 North that we play is just horrible. We aren't good, but they're horrible.

Oklahoma: loss.

Baylor: without Robert Griffin, I'm going to embrace optimism for the second time in these predictions and say win. Keep the streak alive! No Baylor wins at Kyle Field since 1984!

texas: loss.

1 comment:

AVH said...

Kansas State DOES blow chunks! I know first hand...and I'll be at the game next weekend!