Saturday, July 28, 2007

Keeping Up With My Correspondence

Dear men who wear capri pants (or "manpris"),

You know I judge you, right?

Sincerely,
Rachel

* * * * * * * *

Dear The Internet,

You're pretty amazing. First you bring me Planet Unicorn, and now you're offering me a Planet Unicorn ringtone?! Your benevolence is, at times, overwhelming.

Sincerely,
Rachel

* * * * * * * *

Dear Charms,

I'm a fan of your new candy. I mean, I'm fan of the concept. It's delicious. But on the other hand, there's not enough gum in one piece to actually chew--in fact, it's just enough to get caught in the ridges of exactly one molar. And of course, one of them cut the roof of my mouth all up. So, good effort, but I can't buy any ever again.

(I actually wanted Razzles, anyway.)

Sincerely,
Rachel

1 comment:

Tina said...

I love the ringtone!!!

Sadly, Ryan is not a fan. I think if I ever downloaded it and he heard it, he might break my phone into tiny, tiny pieces.

Sigh.