Thursday, July 19, 2007

Things I am Excited about Besides HARRY POTTER!

In an effort to be a smidgen well-rounded (and to prove to you, my readers, that I am), I have compiled a list of things other than HARRY POTTER! about which I am enthusiastic at the moment.

1. The grade of A that I got for the first half of my Latin summer course--and only three more weeks to go! Huzzah!

2. The dozen roses my gentleman caller gave me today. For no particular reason, no less.
(Try not to be too jealous, ladies.)

(And they're way up on that bookshelf so Cat #2 can't get to them/eat them/knock them over for sport. He wants to. He wants to bad.

Look at him, all angry.)

3. My Netflix queue. I just finished season one of The Closer--which, if anyone is curious, is very very good--and so, naturally, next up is The Closer, season two, disc one, on which the first two episodes guest star . . .

. . .

!!!

William Daniels!

Oh man. That is going to be great.

4. College football season!

What? I saw an Athlon college football preview magazine today, meaning that it is totally reasonable for me to being getting pumped. I mean, for heaven's sake, it's only 43 days, 16 hours, and 51 minutes til the first Aggie game!


2007 Kick-Off CountDown


And now, I have a 5: That I was able to post that sweet kickoff countdown! I am, like, a freaking html genius! (If you ignore the pointless grey space. And how hard is that, really? Especially when you notice the sweet modifications I made to the one on the sidebar. I'm so proud of me!)

1 comment:

Tina said...

What a lovely list! The flowers are gorgeous. And, The Closer is excellent. I just got an email from Amazon confirming the delivery of HP to my casa tomorrow. I wanted to be cool and get it at midnight, but I have too much homework that I have to complete tomorrow before I can start my read-athon. Plus it's only $17.99 on Amazon...