Monday, October 1, 2007

Try Not to Be Too Distraught . . .

FYI, I'm quitting the internet for the next 2 weeks. I've got too much school to do. As much as I enjoy posting my opinions on dumb things and football, it always takes a fairly large chunk of time for me to do.


I'll be back on roughly the 16th to tell you what I think about the new season of House, the rollercoaster that is college football, and any other topic of grave import that demands my attention.


Until then, here's a picture of Clancy covered in $2 bills.


4 comments:

Craig said...

Where are your priorities?!?!

Unknown said...

Sad face. Good luck with school!

Hopefully I will have the willpower to do the same thing next week when midterms begin...

Neal Davidson said...

Come back! The internet is a far less interesting place without you in it.

Hater Hater said...

Have you submitted this photo to stuffonmycat.com? Cause you should, oh wait you won't be online. Does this mean if I want to have lunch with you I will have to call? Hmmm. Talk to you soon. chanda