Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Keeping Up With My Correspondence

Dear dudes who roll up their right pants leg while bicycling to keep it from getting caught in the chain,

Hey, here's an idea--once you get off the bike, roll it back down.

Love,
Rachel

* * * * * * * *

Dear people who just spit on the ground, as if that's acceptable,

Are you kidding with this? STOP IT.

Love,
Rachel

* * * * * * * *

Dear that albino lady who rides my bus,

Your hair is so great. I mean, it's not like hair that's white because of age, not a snow white; it's like vanilla ice cream. It's so pretty. I mean, my condolences on being an albino, I suppose, but my point is, there's an upside.

Love,
Rachel

1 comment:

MacKenzie said...

I totally agree with the spitting thing, unless they are running or something. My little bro used to have a thing with spitting on the ground, and by "have a thing," I mean he did so almost compulsively. It was really yucky but with 4 people nagging him, he did eventually stop.