Saturday, July 25, 2009

Things Found In Library Items Today

1. unused temporary tatoo

2. popsicle stick (which had clearly been used as a bookmark)

3. what I FERVENTLY hope was chocolate cake

4. cheese



Oh, and on an unrelated note, I would like some blog feedback. I did away with the yellow because, although the shade itself was lovely on my computer, it was hideous on my work computer, and I can't risk it looking like that to anybody else. But now I can't decide how I should do the sidebar titles. They're intentionally crazy right now because I can't decide between this
and this.
What do you think?

4 comments:

MacKenzie said...

I like the dark.

Also, I too hate not knowing what my blog looks like to other people.

Craig said...

No, go with the light.

AVH said...

I also like the light

Rachel said...

I think I like the dark better in theory, but for some reason I don't like the way it looks right next to the also dark header. So light it is.