Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Today!

If I were harder-core (or if I didn't have to go to work this morning), I would have gone to see Harry Potter last night at midnight. I did see HP #s 3 and 4 at midnight, but then summer before last, by the time Neal and I went to go buy midnight tickets, they were sold out. (It was like 3 in the afternoon.)

But we are going to see it this afternoon! Huzzah! Perhaps I will even post my review of the movie later today. But really, this post is just an excuse to again post this, one of my favorite internet pictures.


Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy!

3 comments:

MacKenzie said...

I'm hoping I can find someone this weekend who wants to see it but hasn't already. I guess I could see it tonight but I am swamped with stuff from the last two weeks. I guess I'm getting old, grocery shopping and laundry top harry potter on my priority list.

Meg said...

I went, and was still at work before 8am. ;)

Soooo worth it!

Enjoy! :)

Nancy said...

Yay indeed. I'm going to see it with Scott and Hannah this weekend. Can't wait!