Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Names

I was reading a post on Go Fug Yourself (as I am wont to do), and felt I recognized the fuggee. I couldn't place her, and so journeyed to IMDB--and I know most people are familiar with IMDB, but I just want to emphasize: it's one of the sites that justifies the very existence of the internet. It's so useful--to find her.

Here's the upshot:

There are two listings for "Kimberly McCullough": Kimberly Anne McCullough, who has been on soap operas, apparently, and whom I remembered from the late, lamented Joan of Arcadia (she was Joan's older brother's ex- and sometimes current girlfriend for those of you wondering); and also, special effects technician Kimberly Chainsaw McCullough.

No offense to my parents, but I totally wish I had a "Chainsaw" instead of an "Anne."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There were many excellant names suggested, but the Mom put the kibosh on them; I never thought of Chainsaw, but it just might have passed the Mom test.