Sunday, February 25, 2007

Look What I Won!

The ebay adventures driven by my marginally sane love for William Daniels continue.

I survived a down-to-the-wire bidding war for this baby today:

At first, I only bid $5, which on top of the shipping made a total investment of $10. But the more I thought about it, the more I became convinced it was worth. That's ebay for you--especially the part where you can convince yourself that it's worth just a little more, over and over. But seriously, even though it's not the ideal autographed 1776 picture (because there's relatively too little John Adams), $25 total for a nice picture from my favorite movie is not that bad. At least, I'm pretty sure it is not actually crazy.

I'm also willing to defend what I found and bid on immediately after I won the other picture:

The eyeliner, yes, is a problem. But that is the only element that makes this item any less than perfect. Again, I'm hoping to be the only bidder on this, which would allow me to spend a mere $10 on something that would bring me buckets o' joy. I'll let you know how it goes in approximately 4 days and 13 hours.

And if you outbid me, I'll probably have to cut you.



No, I'm afraid I'm serious. Watch yourself.

No comments: