Saturday, January 5, 2008

2008 Will, In All Likelihood, Rock My Face Off

As I previously mentioned, I forsee that 2008 will be a pretty sweet year. If all goes according to plan, these are some notable things that will happen this year.

1. Finally, the completion of my set (fine; anybody's set, who has a set) of State Quarters!

2. Whoever it is--choosing new president! ('Bout time, is what I'm saying.)

3. The rebirth of American Gladiators (tomorrow at 8 CST)!

4. We'll get to see if the Coach Sherman Era will bring Aggie football success (even without Money Bennett)!

5. John Adams miniseries!


Oh, and one other thing--


That's right. I'm going to become Mrs. Gentleman Caller!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

Tina said...

I'm so excited for you that I just let out a freakishly high-pitched yelp that startled the cat and made Ryan run into the room to see if I'd mortally wounded myself.

I can't wait to read many more posts with the 'wedding-o-rama' tag!

Craig said...

RaGentleman Caller wedding - the social event of '08!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Congrats! Huzzah! & Hurrah!

(Each of these exclamations deserves their own point, IMHO.)

I look forward to all your posts, but shall look forward to "wedding-o-rama" tagged ones with a certainly more personal interest than merely enjoying your acerbic wit.

BTW, thanks for cluing me in to the John Adams mini-series...that shall be cool, m'thinks.

MacKenzie said...

Congrats! To see a visual of my reaction to the news, check out this.

Academic Monkey said...

I just love that you are maintaining his title, and adopting it for your own, Mrs GentlemanCaller.


Can your Hen Party have a Tudor theme????