Thursday, January 17, 2008

I'm Trying Something New

I have set up another blog. (A doppel-blog, perhaps.)

Now, some of you may be thinking that I don't update this blog enough, and I shouldn't start a new one if I can't properly take care of the one I already have. I mean, suppose I had a kid that I only remembered to feed once or twice a week, and then I decided to have another one. That would be a poor idea. (I feel like there should be a Britney Spears joke somewhere in here, but . . . it's not really worth it.)

If you're thinking along those lines--frankly, I think you should be more supportive.

New Blog is going to be an entertainment blog (because the internet doesn't have enough of those already. Seriously, I'm filling a gaping void). As you will notice, I even have an ad up over there (although they're not trusting me with real ones yet; I just have a non-profit thing so far). I am going to put my thoughts about tv and, to a lesser extent, movies and whatnot, over there, and hope that If I Write It, They Will Come. I don't know who They are yet, but if you guys would mosey over there every now and then, it would definitely put They off to a good start.

Anyhoo, it's called Love/Hate, because I tend to adore things or revile things, so it seemed like a good/simple theme. I'll be honest with you; I don't think the first post is my best work, but I think I'll get better with practice. (And maybe when I talk about something I hate. That's always fun.)

Thanks in advance, and I hope to see you over there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I don't know who They are yet, but if you guys would mosey over there every now and then, it would definitely put They off to a good start."

So I know I'm commenting on something like, five posts deep and probably that's against some rule of e-etiquette, but I wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed this sentence.