Friday, February 16, 2007

Look What I Stole!

I was in an unfamiliar building on Wednesday, and as I was wandering around, hopelessly searching for the ladies' room, I saw this poster over and over:


Now, why they chose William Daniels for this poster is beyond me. Today, I saw another version with Patrick Dempsey. The theme? . . . I don't even have a joke answer. Because while Patrick Dempsey is widely considered attractive(whatevah), I would be completely unsurprised if I were the only person out of (this is a guess) 35,000 students at the University of Wisconsin who thinks that William Daniels is hot.

Whatever the reason, I appreciate it, as it gave me the opportunity to nonchalantly rip it off the wall. Then I taped it to the front of my France class binder.

Whenever I am mired in learning about France, it's reassuring to know that William Daniels will be there to comfort me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i got a letter from will daniels
he was thrilled