Thursday, February 22, 2007

Ridiculous Boyfriend Spotlight On . . .

Tim Gunn!


Tim Gunn is in his 50's, has grey/thinning hair, and is gayer than the day is long. But if this were "Reasonable Boyfriend Spotlight," you'd be reading a different blog, wouldn't you?

Tim Gunn is the most normal, wholesome, real reality TV star there is, and he's the star (in my book) of the best reality TV show there is.
If you haven't seen it (and it is on Bravo, so I can't blame you), Project Runway actually involves talented contestants (mostly--I'm looking you, Crazy Vincent) competing by designing and making clothes in a handful of hours per outfit. See, on Project Runway, instead of stabbing each other in the back (mostly--I'm looking at you, Wendy Pepper) they try to do good work, and even help each other.

But helping them all is Tim Gunn: mentor, teacher, user of medium-to-big-size words. (I can't really think of any right now, nor can I easily find the information on the series of tubes that is the internets, but it's true.)

I wish I had Tim Gunn around to, you know, tell me what outfits to wear, revise my papers, etc. I know that's not the traditional job description for a boyfriend, but I think we'd make it work.



P.S. Some of you may not know this, but this picture is hilarious.

2 comments:

AVH said...

I'm a fan of black pin striped suits and purple ties, so I'll jump on the bandwagon!

Rachel said...

Yeah, I forgot to mention that Tim Gunn always dresses perfectly . . . but I guess it probably goes without saying.