Monday, March 12, 2007

Drexel

(For those of you who aren't that fond of basketball posts . . . too bad. It's March Madness and my boys are going to tear some stuff up. It's basketball-o-rama time!)



Dick Vitale was really angry yesterday that Drexel was left out of the Big Dance. And while it's funny to see Dick Vitale angry, I'm inclined to agree with him. (Dick Vitale side note: when one of the other ESPN guys made a case for one of the teams that got in instead of Drexel, Dicky V said--and I quote!--"That's a legitimate argument, baby!" I can't wait to use that one in class.) Here are my top two reasons why I wish Drexel were in the tournament:

1. They're the Dragons, and dragons are cool!

2. Their coach's name is . . . wait for it . . . Bruiser Flint. Bruiser Flint! It makes you wonder why he went into coaching, instead of being a mercenary, private eye, or possibly a supervillain.

As you can see, my basketball logic is very deep. Of course, last year my bracket did pretty well because I picked UCLA to go to the championship game. And I picked UCLA to go to the championship game because they have 1. pretty uniforms and 2. Luc Richard Mbah a Moute, the most fun name to say in the whole wide world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mbah a Moute is all fine and well, but I much prefer Longar Longar.