Monday, March 12, 2007

I Need Your Advice Again

I'm really starting to depend on you guys to validate my desired purchases. So, check this out:


The Homestar Runner guys have finally created a shirt starring my favorite character, Senor Cardgage! (If you watch the linked-to email, make sure to click on the words "hanging out" after the paper comes down.)

It costs $19 and, more troublingly, I'd have to get it in a girl medium. I don't know if that would be too roomy--but it's Senor Cardgage!

Senor Cardgage!

3 comments:

Craig said...

$19 could buy you 1.05 shares of the Vanguard Total International Stock Index Fund.

MacKenzie said...

Just ask yourself "Is this something the new, hot, graduate student Rachel would wear?"

Rachel said...

Maybe I could get a bracelet . . . "WWNHGSRD?"
Or maybe that would be blasphemous; I don't know.