Thursday, March 29, 2007

Ridiculous Boyfriend Spotlight On . . .

I'm sorry I haven't been blogging with due diligence lately--I've been having to write things that I'm getting graded on.

I would feel bad if I didn't do a Ridiculous Boyfriend Spotlight again this week, though, so I'll just do one that's extremely obvious, straightforward, and self-explanatory:


Yakko Warner!

What? Animaniacs was a funny show, and he was the funniest one. Besides Pinky and the Brain, of course, but that goes without saying. And tinyness of Pinky and the Brain, not to mention the--let's call it Bert-and-Ernie-esque--vibe in later episodes makes them much less boyfriendable.

There. Simple.


Ooh, also! Remember that song he sang about every country in the world? That was awesome.

3 comments:

Nick Fury said...

"...same thing we do everyday, Pinky..."

Anonymous said...

What? He lives in water tower.Why was there no water in that water tower?

Rachel said...

There could have been water in the water tower--there was a whole lot of stuff in there. Roller coasters, Elvis, all kinds of stuff.