Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Gussying

You may have noticed that I've been gussying the ol' blog up a bit.

I picked the new layout because the skinny text column was driving me CRAZY. I had to resize the pictures down there of Shatner and Mangino over and over. Blogger is terrible enough at pictures without worrying about having room for them. (Because, for reals, Blogger is TERRIBLE with pictures.)

I also added a badge for my Twitter. Twitter is basically a teeny tiny blog (or like a facebook status). You can only post a sentence of two at a time, so it's a nutshell of what's going down at the moment.

I updated my links a little bit to add my sister's Japan blog. She doesn't update much, but it's very interesting when she does.

Finally, since I complain about the weather in Madison so much, I figured I'd just put a little bug over there.

2 comments:

MacKenzie said...

I like it. I have really been wanting to change our blog but whenever I do, it ends up being hours and hours of work to get something we both like. I did think about adding Twitter but since I update every couple of weeks, I nixed that idea. Oh well, I guess it is the same old boring blog for us. At least I get to look at your pretty new one now.

Rachel said...

I actually wish it was a little fancier, but I lack your mad web design skillz.