Saturday, January 31, 2009

Three Miscellaneous Internet Items

1. I saw this on Facebook today; it's if Hitler were an Aggie football fan.



I don't know what movie this is from, but there are a bunch of versions of this on YouTube. The funniest one I've seen was probably the one about the Cowboys-Giants playoff game last year (with Hitler as a Cowboys fan. Who owns a T.O. jersey).

2. The 'sband and I watched one of the world's greatest movies last night: The Princess Bride. Also, here is a recent Daisy Owl strip about it.


3. One of my friends just had a baby. One of my other friends (it's Nancy) told me about a site with funny e-cards, someecards.com. I sent one of them to the first friend, although this isn't it:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

#3 = win. Those cards are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Have fun stormin the castle!

Anonymous said...

Loved the card, by the way.