Saturday, January 10, 2009

Look, It's a Blog Entry!

HELLO AMERICANS!*

So, it's 2009 now, and let's face it--2008 was not a good blog year here at Wisconsin Adventures. It wasn't that I didn't have adventures in 2008. I totally did. But 2008 was a pretty stressful year (really good, but also stressful), so I just never got around to documenting most of them here.

That just means that 2009 will be better! Also, ever since MacKenzie gave me an award/a gentle chiding, I've known that I've got to turn this thing around! So I'm going to see how many days in a row, today included, I can put up a new entry.

I'm also going to try to return to a previous blog goal of including at least one picture in ever entry. I didn't have anything specific in mind for this one, so I googled "awesome." I didn't want to use the first image it gave me, because of course it's something I've already posted. So here's a runner-up:


*This is a reference to a Go Fug Yourself entry that cracks me up whenever I think about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, you're back! I have missed you terribly.