Monday, February 16, 2009

Three Miscellaneous Internet Items

1. " . . . Whaaaaaat?"

My home page is Google News, so I browse the ol' headlines whenever I open my browser. Occasionally, I'll see a headline that makes me say " . . . Whaaaaaaat?" Tonight, there were two. Big day for weird news:

Founder of Islamic TV station accused of beheading wife

That's just not good for anybody.

Chimp Shot to Death After Mauling Woman
The chimp's name was "Travis."

2. Four Gregs!

A couple weeks ago, I expressed my concern about the direction of HomestarRunner.com. Today's update, however, was more than satisfactorily funny. It's kind of a Teen Boy Squad!










3. A YouTube video. That involves cats. And also a small child being childlike. It's an internet perfect storm!

My friend Chanda posted this on Facebook, and it is cute.


No comments: