Saturday, February 21, 2009

Xanga Reclamation Project #2

Man, it's a good thing I have these; I have not been feelin' it on the blog front the past few days (and I gots to keep up the streak!). So here's another old Xanga post. In order to make it a little less cheat-y, I'll add some new stuff at the end in curly brackets. (Yay, curly brackets!)

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

In the interest of making my Xanga more random (and more like I originally intended it), here is a list that pertains to nothing much.

A List!

(Oh, and feel free to think of your own, or, if you feel so inclined, pick a fight with me over choices you feel are dumb.)

My Favorite Character in:

1. Star Wars = Darth Vader

2. Harry Potter = Ron Weasley

3. Back to the Future = Doc Brown

4. Lord of the Rings = Legolas (ok, just because Orlando Bloom is hot. It's not like I've read it or anything.)

5. Friends = Fat Monica (she's just so fun!)

6. ER = Dr. Kovach (the hotness again, I'm afraid)

7. The Simpsons = Fat Tony

8. Joan of Arcadia = Luke Girardi (yay nerd!)

9. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles = Raphael (as far as I remember)

10. Shrek = hot Shrek (that is to say, Shrek in human form from Shrek II)

11. The Princess Bride = Westley (he is even cooler than he is hot [no pun intended])

12. Calvin and Hobbes = Hobbes

13. Animaniacs (not including Pinky and the Brain, from which my choice is Pinky) = Yakko

14. Monty Python and the Holy Grail = Sir Galahad

15. Sense and Sensibility = Colonel Brandon

16. Bridget Jones = Mark Darcy (is there any room for argument there, though?)

17. A Mighty Wind = Mickey (of Mitch and Mickey)

18. Love Actually = Jamie (you know, the one Colin Firth plays)

19. Fresh Prince of Bel Aire = Geoffrey, the butler

20. Star Trek = Jean-Luc Picard

21. Law and Order = Lenny Briscoe

22. Everybody Loves Raymond = Robert

23. 3rd Rock from the Sun = Harry

24. 1776 = John Adams

And that's all I can think of.

{25. Scrubs = Dr. Kelso}

{26. Gargoyles = Macbeth. Man, that guy is awesome.}

{27. Buffy the Vampire Slayer (having seen only the first eight episodes) = Willow}

{28. How I Met Your Mother = Barney}

{29. Firefly = ooh, this is a tough one . . . Wash.}

{30. Black Adder = Lord Flasheart}

{31. Futurama = Bender (like the Barney pick, it's obvious, but it's just true.) }

{32. The Incredibles = Violet}

{33. Terry Pratchett Discworld books = Death}

{34. South Park = Cartman}

{35. Flight of the Conchords = Jemaine}

{36. Ugly Betty = Justin}

{37. Dollhouse (so far) = Boyd (the "handler")}

{38. 30 Rock = Liz}

{39. The Office = Pam}

2 comments:

Robert said...

Firefly - Kaylee
ST:TNG - Riker (though in the books they actually give Crusher a personality, so her if we are talking books, Riker in the show itself)

Those are the only arguments I could have with your list(s)

Rachel said...

I almost chose Kaylee--like I said, it was tough.